Hi, today I am going to share with you about an important thing for you. This is about 5 effective tips for writing effective essay easily. Actually writing an essay generally seems to be a difficult task for the students. If the essay is for a scholarship or maybe even a contest, a lot of students often try to look forward the task overwhelming. Since essay writing is a big project, there are numerous steps a student can handle which will help break down the task into manageable fragments. But following this process is the very easiest way to draft an effective essay, so whatever its determination might be. So Essential Five Tips are given below to write Effective Essay.
Five Tips on Writing Effective Essay
1. Pick a topic: At first you have to choose a Topic which you want to write. You can have your topic assigned, or you have been given free resign to write on the subject regarding your choice. If you are given the essential topic then you have to make a plan about the variation of paper which you want to produce. When you will determine the purpose then you will require to do some research on the topics which you find intriguing.
So think about your life. So these subjects down. At last, calculate your options. But if your goal is to educate, select a subject which you have already read. But if your goal is to persuade, select a subject which you are really thinking about. Always remember whatever the mission of the essay; you have to make sure that you are fascinated in your topic.
2. Prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas: If you want to write a successful essay then you must organize your thoughts. This structure always serves as a foundation for your paper at all. So use either an outline or a graph to write down your ideas and organize them properly. After that, you should create a diagram and try to write your topic in the middle of your page. Then draw three to five lines dividing off from the topic and after that write down your desired ideas at the ends of these lines carefully.
You can also draw more lines off these main keywords and add any thoughts you should have on these ideas. If you want to create an outline, write down your topic at the top of the page. And from there, start to list your main ideas what you thought, leaving space under each one carefully. So In this space, you have to make sure to list other smaller keywords which relate to each main idea. By doing this will allow you successfully to see connections and this will help you to write a more organized essay professionally.
3. Write your thesis statement: Now that you have selected a topic and then sorted your ideas into pertinent categories, you must make a thesis statement. Your statement always tells the reader the point of your essay. So look at your outline or diagram carefully. Think about what are the main ideas?
4. Write the body: Body is the important part of your essay. It always explains or describes your topic or your ideas. Each main idea that you wrote in your graph or outline will be a different section within the body of your essay. Each body will have some basic structures. Always try to write one of your main thoughts as the introductory sentence. After that try to write each of your supporting thoughts in sentence format, but so leave three or four lines at stretch in between each point to come back and provide detailed examples to recover your position. Finally, try to fill in these spaces with relative ideas which will help link smaller ideas at the same time.
5. Write the conclusion: Conclusion is the last part of an essay. The conclusion generally brings closure of the topic and always sums up your full ideas when you provide a final perspective on your topic. Your conclusion should include of three to five strong sentences. Just simply review your main keywords and try to provide reinforcement of your thesis at the same time.
I think you have got the proper idea about Five Tips on Writing an Effective Essay.